Monday, February 25, 2013

Baseball Begins

      This is not a typical post from me but I felt the need to share my other passion of playing baseball. Other than photography and video, baseball is the thing I'm most dedicated to. I feel that writing about this on my blog truly completes who I am and represents me well. I also included photos of me playing baseball which I did not take for obvious reasons, but did edit them. Also a couple I did take.
      Tryouts begin this friday and I've been shaking off the rust at weekly pitching and hitting clinics on the weekends for the past month. Although I made the team last year it can always be a bit stressful to participate in a tryout. I can't say I've been the greatest hitter over the years but what does set me apart is the fact that I'm a left-handed pitcher. This gives me an advantage against batters, making it more likely for me to get on a team as well.  I've been playing baseball for as long as I can remember and began pitching not long after. Pitching is what I truly love and what I devote most of my efforts towards. I don't see myself playing on any high level college teams but I would like to continue to play and don't see myself quitting any time soon.
     These are two pictures that I took on my birthday last year and I feel really sum me up well because they were taken with my first camera and truly combined my new and old hobbies. Also for being taken from deep left field without a tripod or fancy dslr camera I think these photos came out quite well.




Here are a couple photos of me playing:



No comments:

Post a Comment