Sunday, February 10, 2013

Kicks In the Cold


    Just a few weeks ago some of my friends went to play some soccer at the Blair turf. It was in the low 40s but that did not stop them from playing and that did not stop me from bringing my camera and working on my sports photography. I had taken pictures of basketball and a little baseball but never soccer so this was an exciting new opportunity. There is a chance that I will take photos for Silver Chips so every bit of experience helps.  


    While they played I attempted to capture some interesting angles and use the harsh sunlight to my advantage. The one thing that I had to be sure to do was use a high shutter speed because soccer can be very fast paced and you want to capture the moment without any blur. Here are some of the photos I took. Hopefully by next week we will have finished our one minute films and I will post that.






No comments:

Post a Comment