Thursday, September 13, 2012

Article Analysis

     Tonight I read the article, "Preparing Students to Learn Without Us" written by Will Richardson. This article discusses the topic of using technology to learn outside of the classroom through the use of blogs and other resources. He mostly focuses on the idea of students finding a passion and building upon that. The point I found interesting about this article was that he suggested using a non-academic passion or a passion that is not talked much about in class and digging deeper into that and relating it to a class topic. For me it would be interesting to learn more about cinematography because one of my hobbies is photography and I could find relations between the two. I think the use of our blogs to learn more about a topic we are interested in would be a good thing to do within CAP. This would allow for a more personalized and exciting way of learning.

Annotated article: http://diigo.com/0sy4n

No comments:

Post a Comment