Sunday, September 23, 2012

5x5



  • Clip 1: Kitchen Sink 
  • Clip 2: Bathtub 
  • Clip 3: Garden Hose
  • Clip 4: Shower
  • Clip 5: Dripping Bathroom Sink
    I created my 5x5 by filming sounds and movement of water throughout my house. I filmed these clips using a Canon 7d and used iMovie to edit it. One issue I found while editing my clips was that the shot of the dripping faucet had background sounds of the camera. To fix this I lowered the sounds in-between the drips so you can't notice it as much. I like the way it came out and I feel that even though the shots are simple they were well done.
   For our next independent film challenge I  feel that we should do something similar except this time incorporate music. One idea is we could show a story in less than 15 or 20 seconds then use music to help tell the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment