Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Introduction

      Hi I'm Peter. I have two dogs named Floyd and Bayley. I play baseball and one of my hobbies is photography. The component of film making that most interests me is cinematography. Since fifth grade I have enjoyed going out and making short films with my friends. We never wrote scripts but our films still ended up being decent. This is still something I like to do however with more organization and planning.
     The most I ever enjoyed making films was in sixth grade when I lived in Germany. Me and my friend would spend our weekends coming up with stories such as a robbery or someone who is in love with nutella and would make them into films using our apartment building as a setting. We would both act, direct and edit.

 I think we could use this blog to:
  • Share images related to our class discussions.
  • Share films we make outside of class.
  • Suggest new projects.
  • Continue class discussions online.
  • Share completed school projects with everyone.
One of the pictures I have taken. Shot in Copenhagen from the water using a Canon 7D.

No comments:

Post a Comment